Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Now you can buy my work online!!


Exciting news -- after spending most of my artistic career trying hard to ignore technology, I have stepped into the 21st century and found a convenient (hopefully) way to sell my pots online.

For now, I am trying out a cool site called Etsy.com. It's kinda like an eBay just for hand-made objects.

So, please, check out my Etsy shop by clicking on the link further down on the sidebar to your right. My hope is that this can especially be a handy thing for friends and family (and strangers and soon-to-be-friends too) who live far away -- you can buy my work for gifts and such and let me worry about getting it to you.

Check it out and let me know what you think. This is a bit of an experiment for me, so certainly give me your feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home